Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Weekend in Movies

Friday

The Dean Martin Variety Show (1965-1974)

via Beck/Smith Hollywood

Really, it's brilliant. I cannot get enough. Dean Martin is just so COOL! I swoon when I watch him....



Bottom line: Hysterical!


Amercian Experience: Jonestown (2007)

via pbs.org
If you haven't heard about Jonestown and the Peoples Temple you need to do some watching or reading. It is fascinating. And so tragic. Watch the following video... it makes me want to cry...


Bottom line: This is history. America's history. But it's not pretty. I think it's good to be aware of such things.

Somewhere in Time (1980)

via MBC.net

I love love love this movie. That's why it's the second time you've seen it on my blog! By the way I finally purchased it!


 Bottom line: Amazing music, beautiful story, fantastic cast. What's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!