Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lead me, guide me....

Sometimes I'm just really grateful that I have the life I have.

Today I looked down a path my life could have taken. It was like looking down a terrible dark alley where rats with diseases live. Rats that like to bite you. A lot. And the only way to get out and get help involves semi-public embarrassment and possibly shame. You would have to admit that you went down that alley in the first place and didn't listen to those who tried to warn you that the alley was rat infested.

Personally I'd rather avoid the rats all together.

What this all boils down to is that I am so grateful Heavenly Father doesn't listen to what I want and instead gives me something much better, no matter how much I protest.

I don't even have to dodge bullets, He pushes me out of the way!

Heavenly Father will do (and probably has done) the same for you because you are His child! If you don't believe that, I challenge you to ask Him. He will confirm that to you because he loves you.

I would also challenge you to watch this video and listen with your heart, for you are indeed a child of God!

 
"Lead me, guide me, walk beside me, help me find the way..."

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!