Friday, November 16, 2012

To Kill a Mockingbird 50th Anniversary Screening


book cover via Crime Always Pays and movie poster via Doctor Macro


I could not be happier. To Kill a Mockingbird is my very favorite book and one of my favorite films as well. I swear you could open that book to any page and learn something. The movie is just as inspiring and educating.

Watching it on in a theater was perfect. And as always Harper Lee's story tugged at my heart strings, bringing tears several times.

Gregory Peck (Atticus), Mary Badham (Scout) and Robert Duvall (Boo) are my favorite actors in the film. Their performances are too real, they don't seem like actors at all.

Again, it was wonderful! I really don't know what else to say except "go read it!" and "go watch it!" Really you should.

And so I leave you with some lovely photos:

via Doctor Macro

via Doctor Macro

via Doctor Macro

via Doctor Macro

via Doctor Macro

via ew

via Film at the Paramount

via Parallax View

via UMBC
via My Life in Film

via Movie Clips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!