Monday, February 20, 2012

My Weekend in Movies

Friday

The Cosby Show (1984 - 1992)

via epguides

I love The Cosby Show. So much. I think it's the best sitcom. Ever. It's brilliant. So funny. Family oriented. Absolutely wonderful!


Bottom line: I am obsessed with this show. If you don't like it I probably won't like you...

Saturday

From Here to Eternity (1953)

via DBCovers
 I checked out this movie from the public library. Frank Sinatra and Donna Reed both won Academy Awards for this movie and for good reason. It also won best picture. This movie is really well done. I don't really know how to explain it. It's just a fantastic movie.


Bottom line: Watch it! It's definitely worth your time. A great drama.

Sunday


Pollyanna (1960)

via listal

This movie is so delightful! I grew up watching this with my cousins. If you haven't seen this you are missing out - it's a great movie for all ages.


Bottom line: Just buy it already. Your children (or future children), grandchildren, nieces, nephews, neighbor kids and everyone else deserve it.


Somewhere in Time (1980)

via Miss Wisabus
This was only my second time seeing this movie and I love it. It's a beautiful romance. Plus who doesn't love Jane Seymour? She's great! Also the film score! It's incredible!!


Bottom line: I will be buying this soon. It's just too beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!