Monday, February 6, 2012

An Elvis Morning

 Today I wasn't sure what I wanted to listen to as I got ready so I just pushed shuffle and started moving (and by moving I mean sitting on my bed with rice bags on knees looking tired). The first song was (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame and I knew it was an Elvis morning.


I really like Elvis.

Elvis via elvis.com
Elvis via lovemetender.com
Elvis via elvisinfonet.com
Elvis via fanpop
Really. He's so handsome and adorable, all at the same time.

Plus, I love his voice.


Can't Help Falling in Love is my favorite Elvis song and one of my favorite love songs. It's so sweet.

Also he's a pretty good actor when you give him a chance. This I discovered when I stumbled upon the movie Follow That Dream from 1962.


As a last interesting side note, I think that if I was around when Elvis was popular I probably wouldn't have liked him. I probably would have been very loyal to the likes of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, etc. I might have come around when I heard him sing Can't Help Falling in Love, but who knows? I guess it's a good thing I wasn't around then, it allows me to fully enjoy various types of music.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE "can't help falling in love." such a good song. love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!