Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm a trendy blogger!

I've put off starting a blog for a long time now. You should know that this won't be a journal of my life. This blog is going to be a place to drop my random thoughts in hopes that someone might find them entertaining! I'll also try to let you know about my sewing projects, movies I've been watching, books I've been reading and music I've been listening to. It should be pretty fun.

As an example of what you might find here I'll tell you one of my random thoughts from earlier in the week.

As I walked to my internship (running a bit late) I came to a green light that was about to be red, so I ran across the crosswalk to make it in time. As I was running I thought of Kevin from Home Alone running with his backpack on. I suppose that's probably what I looked like. You know how it is. I couldn't find a good picture of Kevin running, but I liked this one because you know he's going to be running pretty soon!
picture via Polyvore

Here are some Home Alone trailers you can watch on YouTube: Home Alone and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York City. I don't know about you but every time someone mentions these movies or I think of them I suddenly really want to watch them. They're just so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!