Monday, April 22, 2013

Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares

via Random House

So my best friend, E, and I love the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books. We identify with the characters and love talking about the books together. I have been meaning to read the final book in the series for a while now and luckily E reminded me last time we went to the library.

I loved it. and hated it. It was a great ending to the series, but like most life stories it was unpredictable and very different than expected. Ann Brashares is great at addressing how people really react to situations and remained very true to each character. I cried my eyes out most of the book, but am really glad I read it!

I think the Sisterhood books are great books for friends to read together and even greater for role models to read with young women. There is so much to be discussed and learned through these simple stories of the lives of four girls.

Anyone else out there a Sisterhood fan? Have you read this book? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!