Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It was a good Nalgene....

So today I opened the freezer to pull out my Nalgene (that I've had for at least 10 years) and this is what I found:





Now before you say I filled it too full of water, let me tell you that you are wrong. There was an inch of clearance from the ice to top of the bottle.

In my Googling I found out that Nalgene will replace the bottle and also that I might get a t-shirt that says "I broke my Nalgene." Let's be honest, I want them to replace my bottle, but I really want the t-shirt.

So I sent Nalgene customer service an email to ask if such things happened. They ignored my t-shirt reference (rude), but did say that they would replace my bottle if I'd just send them a low resolution photo of my bottle with the logo clearly visible. I just sent that email. Can't wait to see what comes in the mail!

PS Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!