Thursday, November 15, 2012

"But it's okay to hate Hitler?"

I have been reading To Kill a Mockingbird this week because I am going to see the movie tonight with some friends. I've seen the movie dozens of times and read the book more. I am really excited for this viewing because my friends have just finished reading the book for the first time. They've never seen the movie. We found out last week that today is the 50th anniversary of the film, so TCM is hosting viewing in theaters around the country. I am so excited that their first viewing of the movie will be in a theater! You can find out more information here.


As I was reading the book last night something struck me as extremely relevant. Here it is:



What do you think? Relevant?

PS If you are able to go see To Kill a Mockingbird tonight you definitely should! Take your teens and pre-teens. There are important things being taught in the film and the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!