Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dom Deluise in Fatso (1980)

First let's just add Dom Deluise to my list of people I have a crush on that are dead.

via peerie

Dom Deluise is just awesome. He is hilarious, one of the greatest comedians. He is also just an incredible actor. I adore him!

Tonight I watched 1980's Fatso, written and directed by Anne Bancroft. 

via Tales of the Easily Distracted

This movie is the perfect heartwarming blend of comedy, romance, drama and reality. I'd be nearly in tears one moment and laughing the next! And it really showcases Dom's excellent acting skills, his character was so easy to identify with.



I highly recommend this movie. It's absolutely beautiful.

You can watch the whole thing on YouTube, just click here!

Has anyone else seen Fatso? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!