Friday, December 21, 2012

Classic Christmas Songs

As promised here are my favorite Christmas songs from the classics. You'll find a link to a Grooveshark playlist at the bottom of the post. Enjoy!


 Mistletoe and Holly


 The Christmas Waltz



It's a Marshmallow World


Baby it's Cold Outside


I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm


Sleigh Ride


Home for the Holidays


Silver Bells


Mele Kalikimaka


It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year


Happy Holidays

I think that's more than enough for one blog post! I've created a Christmas playlist over at Grooveshark for you, it includes these songs and some others that I love.

Which were your favorites? Did I forget any?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great Christmas music to listen during my lunch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!