Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bumpy Rainbow Blanket


I love this blanket. It is the first normal blanket I have ever made. They usually turn out like triangles because I stink at counting stitches. This one was too easy though. Can you see the little bumps in the blanket? Well there are 5 double crochets in between each bump. That made counting super easy. I can totally count to 5.

I found the tutorial for the blanket over at Three Beans in a Pod. If you crochet, you should totally make this blanket!

4 comments:

  1. The Blanket turned out beautifully. I love the colors together! Great Job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normal? Sweetie, this is outstanding! I totally understand the 'triangle' issue. But you've totally overcome that problem. Way to hang in there, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I really want to try it, but in a more neutral color scheme. I'm nervous though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be nervous. It's pretty easy. The instructions were confusing the first time I read them, but you can holler at me if you get confused. Make sure you show me what it looks like! Making a neutral one will be so great!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!