Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Making of the African Queen by Katharine Hepburn

via Pat's Books Read, Reviewed, To Read

If you haven't heard already I adore Katharine Hepburn. A lot. She's my favorite actress of all time. So, you can imagine how thrilled I was when a friend gave me her copy of this book and told me I could keep it!

This book is perfect. I could hear Hepburn's voice as I read this book, it was written exactly the way she speaks. Naturally she is very honest and humorous.

I have always loved learning about anything extra I can regarding the movies I love. If you're like me, this book is just the ticket! Hepburn tells stories about everyone from the director to the hired help. You also get to learn about all the little mishaps before and during filming.

I'm so happy to have this book in my collection. It's a must read for any film buff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!